Annual fees for being a member of North Shields Poly were due in April. It’s now June, almost July and still over 200 people have not paid up. Why? For some people there may be a genuine reason (financial hardship, illness etc). If so please speak to us. We need to know. Don’t forget, you can pay online so this should only take a few minutes of your time.
Club membership benefits athletes by giving access to experienced and qualified coaches who can offer specific programmes of training. It also gives access to-
- Superb training facilities (not all athletic clubs have a track, indeed many use ours)
- Use of a small gym
- Showers and refreshments in the clubhouse
- A network of other athletes who can support and advise
- Free buses to specific events
- Discounts on some clothing brands
- The chance to compete for the club, so this may mean being eligible for team prizes in races
North Shields Poly athletes who haven’t renewed their membership have already been sent 2 reminders. They have been told the deadline is 30TH JUNE. So, if you HAVEN’T PAID before that, you CAN’T REPRESENT THE CLUB. Simple. The implications of this are that you’ll not have access to the above.
You know who you are-and so do we!